Welcome to the ANIS Documentation
Welcome to the AstroNomical Information System user's manual.
Here you can find all the information you need to retrieve, install and develop with the latest version of Anis.
Anis is composed of :
anis-server: It is a JSON REST API that allows an administrator to configure several datasets and allows users to search into business databases.
anis-client: It is a web client :
- That allows users to carry out searches and format the results.
- That contains a dashboard reserved for administrators only, and which allows to set up the anis instance.
anis-services: It is an API used by anis-client for fits file manipulation (display fits, fits-cut...).
You can find here the complete public repository: https://gitlab.lam.fr/anis/anis-next.
- Anis provides a complete web API for searching and manipulating astrophysical data.
- With this API an administrator can configure datasets and users can search using search criteria.
- Anis provides a web interface that allows users to perform, among other things, searches into datasets.
- Anis also provides a web interface to manage datasets and configure search forms.
To install the local version you need requirements :
About this software
ANIS has been developed by
Laboratoire d'Astrophysique de Marseille to meet the needs of
the various scientific missions in which it is engaged.
AstroNomical Information System is governed by the CeCILL license (Version 2.1 dated 2013-06-21) under French law and abiding by the rules of distribution of free software.
You can use, modify and/or redistribute the software under the terms of the CeCILL license as circulated by CEA, CNRS and INRIA at the following URL https://cecill.info.
Here is the list of people involved in the development:
François Agneray: Laboratoire d'Astrophysique de Marseille (CNRS)
Chrystel Moreau: Laboratoire d'Astrophysique de Marseille (CNRS)
Tifenn Guillas: Laboratoire d'Astrophysique de Marseille (CNRS)